Handmade Leather Balm - Restore, Protect, and Preserve leather goods
Made by hand in small batches with all natural ingredients. This leather balm is the perfect solution for keeping your leather goods looking as luxurious as they deserve to be, while extending their life.
- Restores old, dry leather, making it instantly look new again. (Boots, bags, belts, etc.)
Extends the life of leather goods.
Use on new leather goods to help them age beautifully with a nice patina.
Beeswax provides water resistance.
- Natural ingredients make it easy on your skin when applying to leather.
- Adds a luxurious, yet subtle shine to leather.
- 100% organic beeswax from local bee keeper in Langford, BC, Canada
- Organic cocoa butter
- 100% pure sweet almond oil
How to use:
- Rub the balm in a circular motion with a finger or rag until it warms up and slightly melts. (A little goes a long way)
- Massage into leather in one small section at a time.
- Once the surface of leather is completely covered, let it sit overnight to allow the balm to really be absorbed by the leather.
- As with any leather conditioner or oil, it is recommended to try a small test area on an unseen part of the leather before doing the whole piece. The leather balm will generally darken leather.
For extremely old or dried out leather, 2 coats is recommended. Very old leather may require an additional coat the next day.