The Arbutus Wallet - Simple, yet functional.
- Luxurious Full-Grain, Italian vegetable tanned leather that will last a lifetime.
- High capacity
- Small and easily fits in front pockets or small compartments
- Holds over 12+ cards, as well as cash and receipts.
- Quick access while closed for most used card.
- Hardware-less design ensures ultimate durability.
- Lifetime guarantee.
Main Pocket - 10 to 12 cards once worn in
Slot Divider - Holds 1 to 2 cards for more organization
Large Back Opening - Great for extra cards, cash, or receipts
Please note that with leather being a natural product, there may be slight cosmetic differences from the photos shown and the final product you receive.
Machine vs Hand Stitching
- All machine stitched products are sewn with a powerful industrial sewing machine and feature a lock stitch.
- All hand stitched products feature a saddle stitching technique.
- All photos showcase machine stitching. Hand stitching uses much thicker thread and holes, which offers a more rugged appearance rather than the refined look of the machine stitch.
- Both hand and machine stitching are incredibly strong/durable. However, hand stitching will always have an edge on machine stitching in terms of strength, due to the style of stitch. With that being said, both options are build to last and feature a lifetime guarantee. Should you ever have an issue with the stitching, we will gladly repair it for you.
For more information on the lifetime guarantee, please email Brandon using the contact page